Addiction: risky drugs, patients and prescribing (1 CPD hour)
Dr Steve Brinksman, GPSI in substance misuse, presents on addiction of illicit and prescription drugs in primary care.
This module will update your knowledge on:
- The use and effects of stimulants, depressives, dissociatives and synthetic cannabinoids
- Urological syndrome associated with ketamine use
- Abused prescription medications, and their potential harms
- Preventing and monitoring potentially abused presctiption medications
- Tapering and withdrawal of abused prescription medications