Eczema - Key questions (1.5 CPD hours)
In this updated article, associate specialist in dermatology Dr Elizabeth Ogden tackles GP Dr Mandy Fry’s questions on primary care management of eczema.
This module offers advice for GPs on managing eczema, including:
- The most effective approach to steroid use
- Which type of emollient to prescribe and how much
- Treatment options for infected eczema
- Role of the newer preparations of pimecrolimus and tacrolimus
- Treatment options for varicose eczema
- Role of diet in eczema
- Which topical steroids to use
This module is free for all registered members of Pulse Learning until 7 November 2012.