Headache - Guideline debrief (2 CPD hours)
This interactive, case-based learning module covers all aspects of the September 2012 NICE guidance on headaches – including migraine and medication overuse headache
To improve your understanding of the NICE guidance on headache including:
- the classification of headache
- the identification features of headache that need urgent investigation
- the diagnosis and treatment of migraine
- the diagnosis and treatment of cluster headache
- the diagnosis and treatment of tension type headache
In this interactive module, you will learn as you work through real-life primary care patient scenarios. You will be assessed before starting the module and again at the end, to gauge how your knowledge has improved.
You don’t have to complete the whole module in one sitting. You can break off at any point mid-module and pick up again where you left off by pressing the Resume Module button alongside the module title in your Pulse Learning CPD log.