Guideline debrief: atrial fibrillation (2 CPD hours)
This interactive, case-based learning module covers the GP-relevant sections of the June 2014 NICE guidance on the management of atrial fibrillation using three typical primary care case histories.
To improve your understanding of the NICE guidance on Atrial Fibrillation, including:
- Diagnosing atrial fibrillation
- Personalised packages of care
- Assessment of stroke and bleeding risk
- Intervention to reduce stroke risk
- Assessment of vitamin K antagonist control (warfarin)
- Pharmacological and non-pharmacological rate and rhythm control
- Ongoing assessment
In this interactive module, you will learn as you work through real-life primary care patient scenarios. You will be assessed before starting the module and again at the end, to gauge how your knowledge has improved.
You don’t have to complete the whole module in one sitting. You can break off at any point mid-module and pick up again where you left off by pressing the Resume Module button alongside the module title in your Pulse Learning CPD log.