Guideline debrief: drug allergy (1.5 CPD hours)
This interactive case-based learning module covers the GP-relevant section of the NICE guidance on drug allergy, using typical presentations and focusing on some of the important aspects of allergy diagnosis.
To improve your understanding of the NICE guidance on the management of drug allergy, including:
- Understanding the immunological mechanisms involved in drug allergy.
- Recognising the typical presentations.
- Managing the reaction.
- How to document the reaction and share information
- When to refer for specialist opinion.
- Providing information to patients.
In this interactive module, you will learn as you work through real-life primary care patient scenarios. You will be assessed before starting the module and again at the end, to gauge how your knowledge has improved.
You don’t have to complete the module in one sitting. You can break off at any point mid-module and pick up again where you left off by pressing the Resume Module button alongside the module title in your Pulse Learning CPD log.