Key questions on chronic cough (1.5 CPD hours)
Consultant in thoracic medicine Dr Neal Navani and senior specialist registrar Dr Laura Succony answer questions from Dr Melanie Wynne-Jones on smoker’s cough, the role of the GP in investigation and diagnosing pertussis.
This module will update your knowledge on chronic cough, including:
- How common undiagnosed asthma and COPD in adults are
- What the respiratory and non-respiratory causes of a chronic cough are
- When a course of steroids is justified
- How to diagnose and treat pertussis
- How long an ‘ACE-inhibitor’ cough takes to wear off