Key questions on ocular disorders (1.5 CPD hours)
In this 2014 update, ophthalmologists Miss Claire Daniel and Dr Swan Kang answer questions from GP Dr Melanie Wynne-Jones on the difference between scleritis and episcleritis, the common GP mistakes in ophthalmic patients, and vitamin supplements for wet AMD.
This module will update your knowledge on ocular disorders, including:
- How to tell the difference between scleritis and episcleritis
- How to investigate and manage uveitis
- When to use anti-vascular endothelial growth factor drugs in wet age-related macular degeneration
- How to manage a patient with upper facial herpes zoster
- Common drugs that have ocular side-effects