Fertility - Guideline debrief (2 CPD hours)
This interactive, case-based learning module covers all aspects of the February 2013 NICE guidance on fertility.
To improve your understanding of the NICE guidance on fertility including:
- the definition of infertility
- the investigation of the infertile couple
- the causes and diagnosis of infertility
- the management strategies for infertile couples
- the referral options for infertile couples
In this interactive module, you will learn as you work through real-life primary care patient scenarios. You will be assessed before starting the module and again at the end, to gauge how your knowledge has improved.
You don’t have to complete the whole module in one sitting. You can break off at any point mid-module and pick up again where you left off by pressing the Resume Module button alongside the module title in your Pulse Learning CPD log.