In full: LMCs Conference agenda 2017
Motions call for an apology from the BMA over its handling of a GP support package
The 2017 LMCs Conference will be taking place in Edinburgh on 18-19 May. During the conference, local leaders will debate a series of motions, which will become part of policy for the BMA’s GP Committee, meaning that they will be compelled to act on them.
The motions this year include:
- Demands for an apology from the GPC for its ‘inaction’ over a rescue package for general practice;
- Calls for a ballot on industrial action;
- Calling on GPC to oppose plans for a GP in every A&E department;
- An insistence that GPs must be able to charge for services;
- A call for an end to cyberbullying of GPs.