Pulse is recruiting for a Digital Production Intern
Pulse magazine - the leading provider of news, education and advice for GPs - has a vacancy for a budding graduate seeking a career in digital publishing, on a full-time, paid six-month internship working across the brand’s digital products.
We’re looking for an intelligent and enthusiastic graduate who wants a break in journalism and has a strong interest in digital publishing.
The position is predominantly a digital content management role – assisting the Digital Editor in building the daily and weekly email bulletins, uploading content to the website, building landing pages and regularly reporting website analytics to the editorial team.
You will also help produce the monthly digital edition of the magazine on the mobile and tablet app, shoot and edit videos and there will be scope to help implement the social media strategy.
Essential skills/experience required
- Some journalism training or experience in a newsroom
- Excellent attention to detail
- A strong interest in digital publishing
- An understanding of content management systems
- Strong written and IT skills
- Some experience of either working on websites, HTML, Google Analytics or knowledge of the NHS, would be an advantage but are not essential.
How to apply
Please send your CV and a cover letter explaining why you think you’re right for the role to Joe Davis, Digital Editor, Pulse, at email@example.com
Closing date: Sunday 21 May, 2017
Start date: ASAP