Key questions on prostate cancer (1.5 CPD hours)
Consultant urological surgeon Mr John Anderson answers GP Dr Keith Hopcroft’s questions on screening and when to refer.
Consultant urological surgeon Mr John Anderson answers GP Dr Keith Hopcroft's questions on screening and when to refer.
This module will update your knowledge on prostate cancer, including:
- Detecting prostate cancer in men with urinary tract symptoms
- Interpreting the results of PSA tests
- Conducting a digital rectal examination
- Managing the side effects of hormone manipulation for treating prostate cancer
- Advising men on the impact of diet on prostate cancer
This module will be free for all registered members of Pulse-learning until 4 January 2012.