Pulse Manifesto for General Practice
Pledge your support
• Fill in the postcard attached to the outside of this issue. Send it back to us. It's Freepost – no stamp is needed. We'll make sure your MP is aware of your views. OR
• Phone our freephone pledge line on
0800 015 0236. Don't forget to tell us where you practise, including the postcode. OR
• E-mail your support to us here at firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure you leave your name and practice address, including postcode.
Pulse Manifesto Talkback – tell us what's bothering you
• If you have problems or obstacles that make your working life more difficult than it needs to be, we want to know about them. Phone
our freephone Manifesto Talkback line on
0800 015 0237 and leave us all the details.
Patient poster and petition
• Next week's Pulse will contain a poster and petition for you to use in your surgery to gather support from your patients. Send us your completed petitions to add to the momentum of the campaign.
EVERY WEEK there will be a £25 Marks
& Spencer voucher for the e-mail, letter
or phone message that best sums up the obstacles that prevent GPs from doing the best for their patients.