Pulse magazine: 21 September
Click here to see and download the print issue Pulse in a PDF format.
In this week's issue:
- 'Furious' Meldrum tells BMA: ‘Back me or sack me'
- Nurse out-of-hours triage 'driving up complaints'
- GPs criticise plans for GMC regulation of doctors' private lives
- Study sparks new calls for child flu vaccination
- Clinical CPD: Key questions on chronic fatigue syndrome
- Practice Business: Securing a cash injection
- Opinion: QOF depression indicators must not be scrapped
- Click here to see and download the print issue Pulse in a PDF format. Click here for all the highlights from Pulse online.