Quick-fire clinical sessions for busy GPs
Just like any morning surgery, the Pulse Live event programme features lots of different clinical topics in quick succession. You can grasp the key developments relevant to your work without wasting time, and get 7 CPD hours for each day of the event.
Over the two days you’ll get quick updates and practical points on:
· Dementia: case-finding and meeting the new DES
· Dermatology: 10 key points on treatment and referral
· Gastroenterology: 5 ways to reduce your referrals
· Emergency contraception: the case for the coil
· Cardiovascular: update on key issues
· End-of-life care: 3 key areas to get right
· Diabetes: what’s new in screening and therapeutic agents
· Musculoskeletal: quick wins for common problems and new QOF indicators
· Serious mental illness: 10 tips including crisis management
· ENT: four ways to make a difference
· Multimorbidity: 10 tips for better care
· COPD: what’s new including telehealth
Grassroots GPs on the Pulse Live advisory board have suggested the topics as highly relevant to GPs’ everyday work.
Pulse Live is to be held on 30th April and 1st May at the Birmingham Metropole.