This site is intended for health professionals only

At the heart of general practice since 1960

Report this comment to a moderator

Please fill in the form below if you think a comment is unsuitable. Your comments will be sent to our moderator for review.

Report comment to moderator

Required fields.

Headline

Scottish contract on a knife edge as GPs split 50:50 on new direction

Comment

Is there not something wrong with offering 65% of practices an instant significant pay rise under the new formula, just 2 weeks before voting on it? Quite a challenge for the remaining 35% to make their voice heard with no union fighting their cause.

Posted date

08 Dec 2017

Posted time

11:10am

required
required
required