This site is intended for health professionals only

At the heart of general practice since 1960

Read the latest issue online

Gold, incentives and meh

Report this comment to a moderator

Please fill in the form below if you think a comment is unsuitable. Your comments will be sent to our moderator for review.

Report comment to moderator

Required fields.

Headline

Babylon suffers continued block on plans to expand GP at Hand to Birmingham

Comment

Watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yiZF9WHBWk&t=4886s It used to be said that 90% of health care was self care and that the other 10% went to GPs. After initial enthusiasm for this Steve Jobs style presentation it dawned on me that Babylon are medicalising this 90% of self care and probably monetarising it too.

Posted date

14 Aug 2018

Posted time

5:44pm

required
required
required