The Asian CHD epidemic: where do we go now?
· The chance to use my specialist skills in sports and exercise medicine
· Continuing my involvement in sport (now that I have stopped playing)
· Opportunity to travel worldwide
with the teams
· To work as part of a multidisciplinary team
· Encouraging me to keep fit!
· A nice alternative from routine general practice
· The opportunity to visit great sporting venues in the UK and abroad
Dr Mike Rossiter is a part-time GP partner in Tidworth, Wiltshire, team doctor for London Irish RFC, and chief medical officer for England Hockey