'There is no incentive to bother'
· 'A male receptionist and male practice nurse.'
· 'A clinic where you can ask a simple question and get a decent answer instead of feeling like you have to be at death's door before you are worthy of a minute of time with a health professional.'
· 'A lot is done for women's health breast cancer and cervical screening etc. Men's health is not seen as important.'
· 'Recognition that as men
don't go to GPs often they don't know the system, and some patience when it comes to explaining the procedures.'
· 'Well Men's clinics. Run by men for men.'
· 'Get male GPs to change their attitude to men's health problems instead of making men feel they are wasting time and that we should expect it at our age.'
The risks, effect and prevention of testicular cancer has been promoted more by sports stars than by the UK health tsars.
GP satellite practices based in the workplace.
Have more men's magazines, make it less smelly etc and just as if I'm visiting my local private gym.
Make waiting more interesting, maybe TV, better magazines - not a Horse and Hound from 2002. How about Playstations?