Best opinion pieces from 2014
GPs have written some hard-hitting opinions this year - here is a selection of the best
- How I fought the Daily Mail - and won
- We have a year to save general practice
- If GPs are lazy and overpaid, why does nobody want to do the job anymore?
- GPs must start saying ‘no’ to extra work
- Naming and shaming GPs won’t improve the NHS
- Become a partner? Not if I can help it
- Should GP pay be published?
- Re-registering as a GP has cost me £10k and three months of my life
- The more I learn about general practice, the worse it looks
- Should we let GP practices fail?