To provide an update on COPD, with a specific focus on pulmonary rehabilitation and telemonitoring, including:
- Assessing severity of COPD- using the MRC dyspnoea score and the COPD assessment test
- The inital pharmacological management of COPD
- The evidence to support the use of pulmonary rehabilitation
- The use of oximetry in assessing suitablity for long term oxygen therapy
- The evdience to date on telemonitoring in COPD
Dr Pinnock gave this talk at Pulse Live which took place in May 2013.
The powerpoint slides will cycle through automatically as the video plays, but if you are interested in a particular aspect of the presentation, use the arrow buttons at the bottom of the screen to navigate through the slides, simply click on the slide you are interested in and you will be taken to the relevant part of the video.
After viewing the video, you will complete a multiple-choice assessment to test the knowledge you have gained. You will then have the opportunity to record your personal learning points and claim your CPD credits, which will be recorded on a certificate stored automatically in your Pulse Learning CPD log