By Susan McNulty
After the great success of the inaugural event, the Vision Awards are back and aim to recognise and reward the hard work of PBC groups.
Like last year’s hugely popular awards, the 2010 Vision Awards will culminate in a black-tie gala dinner at the NAPC annual conference. This year’s event, on 20 October, will be hosted by GP and media personality Dr Phil Hammond.
The awards are open to any PBC member and entry is free.
Judges confirmed include Gary Belfield, the Department of Health’s acting director general of commissioning and system management, and former RCGP chair Professor David Haslam.
For more information, regular awards updates and help with your entry please click here.
The categories for this year
• Best service redesign – respiratory
• Best service redesign – cardiovascular disease
• Best integrated care model
• Improving services for patients
• Most advanced primary care clinical commissioning group
• Best clinical leadership in primary care