LUTS in men (2 CPD hours)
Is it an overactive bladder or an enlarged prostate? How can you clearly differentiate voiding symptoms from filling/storage symptoms? How do you select the most appropriate treatment ladder? And when should you refer? This interactive module updates you on these and other key questions on the assessment and management of LUTS.
To improve your understanding of:
- Key symptoms to distinguish type of LUTS
- Recommended investigations in primary care
- Conservative, lifestyle and medical treatment options
- Referral to secondary care
- Management of acute and chronic retention
In this interactive module, you will learn as you work through real-life primary care patient scenarios. You will be assessed before starting the module and again at the end, to gauge how your knowledge has improved.
You don’t have to complete the whole module in one sitting. You can break off at any point mid-module and pick up again where you left off by pressing the Resume Module button alongside the module title in your Pulse Learning CPD log