Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (1.5 CPD hours)
An interactive, primary care case-based update on research, evidence-based reviews and latest guidelines on ADHD from recognition to monitoring of patients on drug therapies, children to adults
To improve your understanding of:
- The key features of ADHD
- The diagnostic criteria as recommended by NICE
- The treatment options in pre-school children
- The treatment options in older children
- The indications for pharmacological treatment
- Recommendations on monitoring patients on ADHD medication
- Diagnosing ADHD in adults
In this interactive module, you will learn as you work through real-life primary care patient scenarios. You will be assessed before starting the module and again at the end, to gauge how your knowledge has improved.
You don’t have to complete the whole module in one sitting. You can break off at any point mid-module and pick up again where you left off by pressing the Resume Module button alongside the module title in your Pulse Learning CPD log.