Rhinitis made simple (1 CPD hour)
Dr Dermot Ryan, a GP in Loughborough and former chair of the Primary Care Respiratory Society UK, presents on allergic rhinitis at Pulse Live 2013.
This module will update you on:
- Symptoms - are they intermittent or persistent?
- Investigation - when and how to examine
- Monitoring - what patients should expect and when they should come back
- Pharmacotherapy - what’s available, and the role of nasal douching
- Lifestyle - especially smoking and other potential triggers
- Education - expectations, trigger avoidance, and compliance