A GP's guide to decommissioning (1 CPD hour)
Strategic adviser Mo Girach provides a step-by-step guide to decommissioning - boosting productivity and helping keep budgets under control.
This module gives GP-focused advice on decommissioning, including:
- Understanding what you are currently commissioning, and patient needs
- Identifying services that may not be providing value for money
- Holding a contract review meeting with provider
- Ensuring robust stakeholder engagement
- Ensuring that you comply with competition rules
This module will be free free for all registered members of Pulse Learning until 16 November 2011.
Mo Girach BSc MBA is a strategic adviser to clinical commissioning groups and associate consultant at the King's fund.