What GPs need to log for Pulse’s workload survey
Pulse’s GP workload survey will take place on 11 February, when GPs will be asked to record details about their day
At the end of Monday 11 February Pulse will open its workload survey and would like as many GPs as possible from across the UK to take part by submitting details about that specific day.
The information that we would like recorded will include:
- hours scheduled to provide clinical care
- hours spent providing clinical care
- hours spent on non-clinical work
- number of patient contacts
- number of types of contact (face-to-face, phone, video, online questionnaire, home visit, care home)
- level of clinical complexity
- number of contacts booked on / before the day
GPs who want to take part should check back to the website at the end of the working day on 11 February to access the link to the survey.
The survey will remain open until later in the week, but all answers provided should be about 11 February.