Symptom impossible on chronic scrotal pain (1 CPD hour)
Urologist Mr Chris Dawson discusses chronic scrotal pain, a symptom that can typically leave GPs stumped.
This module will update GPs' knowledge on managing chronic scrotal pain in primary care, including:
- Identifying potential causes including, for example, hernia, infection or referred pain
- History taking and examination
- When to offer urgent ultrasound and when to refer a patient
- Determining when surgery may be required
- Discussing possible surgical measures with patients