What's new in women's health (1.5 CPD hours)
GP and women's health researcher Dr Sally Hope rounds up recent developments in our monthly CPD series.
To update your knowledge on five recent developments in the area of women's health:
1. A study on treating vaginal atropy topically
2. A new monoclonal antibody treatment for osteoporosis
3. A new care pathway for managing the menopause
4. Hopes for the development of a vaccine for invasive cervical cancer
5. An overview of three new QOF sexual health indicators