Your questions on financial planning (1 CPD hour)
Accountant Ian Tongue answers questions from Dr Lisa Silver on financial planning.
Accountant Ian Tongue answers questions from Dr Lisa Silver on financial planning
This module will give you practical advice on financial planning issues, covering:
- Budgeting for unexpected costs
- Assessing the profitability of a service
- Reviewing your contracts with suppliers
- Managing your cash flow throughout the year
- Planning for your tax bill
- Drawing up a business continuity plan
This module was first published on 21st September 2010 and was up to date with all key guidelines and evidence at that point. It will be reviewed as part of our routine update cycle by 21st September 2012 but will be updated sooner to reflect any key guideline changes.
Ian Tongue is a partner at accountant Sandison Easson and Co. Dr Lisa Silver is a GP in Oxfordshire