GP and hospital practitioner in urology Dr Mark Williams rounds up recent developments in research, guidelines and treatments in men’s health.
This module will provide an update on recent developments in men’s health, covering:
1. NICE guidance on lower urinary tract symptoms
2. A risk stratification approach to treating benign prostatic hyperplasia
3. New World Health Organisation values for semen analysis
4. Optimal management of prostatitis
5. The decision of the National Screening Committee to reject PSA as a screening test for prostate cancer
Dr Mark Williams is a GP in Liverpool and a hospital practitioner in urology.
Article only | Full CPD module