Respiratory GPSI and allergist Dr John Stevenson rounds up recent developments and cost-effective prescribing in respiratory medicine and allergy.
This module will give you a primary-care focused update on respiratory and allergy medicine, including:
- Using roflumilast in severe COPD
- Changes to UK asthma guidance
- Using Grazax for hayfever
- Using bilastine for hayfever and urticaria
- Using indacaterol for COPD
This module will be free for all registered members of Pulse Learning until 21st September 2011.