Consultant cardiologist Dr David Roberts continues our series on the key issues GPs face when referring patients to cardiology.
This module will offer hints and tips on appropriate referral, including:
- Referring patients with heart rhythm conditions
- Managing new onset of breathlessness
- Investigating chest pain
- Referring symptomatic patients with a heart murmur
- Monitoring patients with adult congenital heart disease
- Screening relatives of those with sudden cardiac death
This module is free for all registered members of Pulse Learning until 30 November 2011.