To provide an understanding of:
- The NICE guidance on food allergy in children
- The importance of taking an allergy-based focused patient history
- Appropriate investigations for food allergy in children
- Some general guidance on managing patients
- Referral strategies for children with food allergy
- Management of cow’s milk protein allergy
In this interactive module, you will learn as you work through real-life primary care patient scenarios. You will be assessed before starting the module and again at the end, to gauge how your knowledge has improved.
You don’t have to complete the whole module in one sitting. You can break off at any point mid-module and pick up again where you left off by pressing the Resume Module button alongside the module title in your Pulse Learning CPD log.