This is a one-day seminar with expert advice on how to think strategically and be decisive about the direction your practice is going in the new era for primary care.
- Gain 5.5 CPD hours by attending
- Identify the key challenges and threats to your practice
- Manage HR issues through a transitional period for primary care
- Learn how to streamline processes and releas time
- Hear how to save money by turning your practice greener
Who should attend?
All GPs and practice managers who:
This event for practice managers and partners will arm you with the skills and knowledge needed to make bold plans for your practice and take decisive steps to execute them. Our expert line-up of speakers will take you through the difficult issues you face over the next few years, including how to communicate tough decisions to staff and get them onboard with change, how your practice should tackle boundary abolition and cuts in funding for extended hours.
- Are keen to drive change and exploit new opportunities
- Want to ensure their practice flourishes
- Aspire to stay ahead of developments
- Wish to advance their management skills