A one-day seminar to bring you the latest clinical developments, guidelines and innovations in the management of respiratory disease.
Respiratory disease creates a huge and burgeoning workload for general practice so it is imperative that you keep up-to-date to ensure optimal care for patients. But picking out the key practice-changing points from the latest research, never mind from weighty documents – like the new COPD outcomes strategy and NICE quality standards – can be daunting and time-consuming.
This meeting offers a highly practical, case-based update on everything GPs need to know to improve diagnosis, management and outcomes for patients with respiratory disease
- Gain 6 CPD points by attending
- Practical evidence-based advice on identifying undiagnosed COPD, assessing childhood cough and distinguishing pneumonia from self-limiting viral infection
- Tips to boost your respiratory-related QOF income
- Workshops on interpreting spirometry and inhaler technique
- An update on hot topics including occupational asthma, allergic rhinitis and hard-to-treat asthma
This programme includes hands-on workshops on spirometry interpretation and inhaler technique run by Education for Health. There will be plenty of opportunity to question the experts throughout the day, network with peers and visit our lively exhibition. You should leave the event with practical ideas for improving the quality of respiratory care in your practice to share with colleagues.
Who should attend?
- GPSIs in respiratory
- Practice nurses and nurse specialists
What is the cost?
- Early bird rate: £175 + VAT – booking before 23 December
- Standard rate: £225 + VAT – booking after 23 December
- Early bird rate: £349 + VAT – booking before 23 Decemberr
- Standard rate: £399 + VAT – booking after 23 December