The leading primary care conference for primary care mental health Primhe presents “Integrated primary care mental health and wellbeing -demystified”
Thursday 28th June 2012 Stafford University Campus
KEY NOTE SPEAKERS
- Clare Gerada
- David McDaid
- Lynne Friedli
- Ruth Hussey
Plus workshops on EFT in primary care, suicidality and integrating wellbeing
Facilitators include Dr Alys Cole King, Professor Tony Stewart
Price £195.00, £165.00 early bird offer until 30th March 2012
PURPOSE OF THE EVENT
- Explain the national wellbeing and prevention picture and the fit with primary care.
- Have an opportunity to talk to, question and influence UK leaders in healthcare and wellbeing.
- Learn powerful practical techniques you can use in your practice –tomorrow.
- Share experience and knowledge in practical wellbeing.
- Deliver an enjoyable conference that gives every delegate new knowledge and real-world skills that you can and will apply in your job.
We you to enjoy your time so much that you return next year!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Primary and Community Healthcare professionals (GPs, Practice Nurses, Health Workers and many others) and service users wishing to keep up to date with developments in wellbeing policy nationally.
- Anyone with an interest in learning and using the latest proven wellbeing techniques to give patients practical and fast help.