All delegates who attended the In-Depth Financial Skills Seminar on 18 March 2010 can download the slides from the day free of charge.
These slides include presentations by leading GPs and experts on:
- Case study: How one practice keeps an iron grip on its finances
- Counting and accounting for everything
- Extracting meaning from numbers
- Quick money?making tips
- Understanding practice accounts
- Mitigating the impact of April 2010 tax and superannuation changes
- Building a cost-effective practice team
- Understanding LES and DES income streams
- Pension planning at different stages of life
IFSManchester Slides Download the presentations
Simply click here and enter the password given to you at the event when prompted to open the document.Purchasing the presentations
Those who did not attend can still receive the slides. The cost of the package is £95. If you wish to be sent a copy by post or email, please click here to contact our customer services department.