25 February 2010 (London) and 18 March 2010 (Manchester) - Helping ensure your practice prospers.
The In-Depth Financial Skills seminar will help you to move your financial knowledge to the next level to ensure your practice prospers. Our expert line-up of speakers will empower you to make those vital, cost based decisions on services, staffing and investment that can really make or break your practice. They will answer your tricky questions on the complexities of practice accounts and taxation and offer money-saving tips for your surgery that you can take away and execute immediately.
ATTEND THIS SEMINAR TO:
• Be a successful business manager
• Cost all services accurately
• Make tough financial decisions
• Draw up accurate cash-flow forecasts
• Combat falling profits and tax hikes
• Understand practice accounts in-depth
• Create a cost-effective practice team
A MUST ATTEND FOR:
• All GPs and practice managers with a role in practic efinance who want to maximise profit and need the financial know-how to do so
• Delegates from Pulse's Essential Financial Skills seminar who want to bring their financial skills up to the next level