GPSI and Department of Health renal adviser Dr Kathryn Griffith answers GP Dr Keith Hopcroft's questions on diagnosis and management.
This module will give you a primary care-focused update on managing chronic kidney disease, covering:
- Common presenting symptoms
- Monitoring eGFR, ACR and PCR
- Managing common complications of CKD
- Prescribing antihypertensives in CKD patients with hypertension
- Monitoring patients on ACE inhibitors or ARBs.
This module will be free for all registered members of Pulse-learning until 23 November 2011.