Surgical registrar Mr Frank McDermott and surgeon Professor Andrew Kingsnorth answer questions from GP Dr Pam Brown on how to treat and when to refer.
This module will give a primary care focused overview of managing gallstones, covering:
- Referring for cholecystectomy
- Using statins in patients with gallstones
- Reassuring patients who are concerned about a cholecystectomy
- Managing gallstones in pregnancy
- Treating acute biliary colic
This module will be free for all registered members of Pulse Learning until 16 November 2011.