Professor of rheumatology and lupus expert Professor Graham Hughes answers questions on this condition from GP Dr Tonia Myers.
This module will improve your knowledge of how to manage patients with Systemic lupus erythematosus:
- Recognising common presenting symptoms
- Requesting appropriate tests in primary care
- Explaining SLE to a patient
- Managing patients with known SLE who are planning a pregnancy
- Preventing serious complications such as lupus nephritis
This module will be free for all registered members of Pulse Learning until 9th November 2011.