Dr Steve Feast is the latest addition to our Vision Awards judging panel.
The former Department of Health adviser joins NAPC chief executive Mike Ramsden.
The awards website is now live and offers advice on putting together a winning entry, including a piece by Nene Commissioning, winner of last year's most advanced PBC group.
This year's categories are:
• best service redesign – respiratory
• best service redesign – cardiovascular disease
• best integrated care model
• improving services for patients
• most advanced primary care clinical commissioning group
• best clinical leadership in primary care.
For more information www.napcannual.co.uk/awards
The awards are open to any PBC member and are free to enter.
Go to www.napcannual.co.uk/awards