Medicolegal adviser Dr Bryony Hooper givers her suggestions to ensure your practice is prescribing safely.
This module suggests ways for your practice to prescribe safely, covering:
- Working effectively with secondary care
- How best to prescribe to new patients, children and the elderly
- Developing a procedure to deal with collected and uncollected prescriptions
- Monitoring repeat prescriptions
- Banning prescribing for practice staff
This module will be available to all registered members of Pulse Learning until the 14th December.
Dr Bryony Hooper is a medicolegal adviser with the Medical Protection Society.