Consultant gastroenterologists Dr Sean Preston and Dr Peter Fairclough discuss the key issues GPs face when referring patients.
This module will give you a GP focused update on referring patients with gastroenterology problems:
- Managing constipation and functional colonic symptoms
- Advising patients who are concerned about excess wind
- Referring patients with anaemia
- When to suspect colorectal cancer
- Recognising functional symptoms
- Referring patients with suspected food allergy
This module is free for all registered members of Pulse Learning until 2nd November 2011.