Say No to 30%’, the next phase in Pulse’s campaign against the Government’s pensions changes, aims to turn the spotlight on the huge contributions GPs face paying.
Our demands are:
– Ministers must return to the negotiating table
– GPs should back the BMA’s day of action if they don’t
– The BMA must be willing to ballot on further action
We pledge to:
– Highlight GPs’ key arguments against the changes to the national media
– Collect GP signatures in a new petition, alongside last year’s ‘No to 65’ petition
To sign up in support of the campaign and add your name to the petition, please add a comment with your name below, or email your name to email@example.com.