To update your knowledge on recent developments in the field of mental health:
1. Changes to NICE guidelines on prescribing in patients with Alzheimer’s
2. Updates to NICE guidance on depression in adults
3. Research suggesting a link between early menstruation and depression
4. The consideration of including health checks for patients diagnosed with dementia in the QOF for 2011/12.
5. Research suggesting that folate supplementation with antidepressants led to greater improvements in depressive symptoms than with the antidepressant alone.