Respiratory GPSI Dr John Stevenson‘s update on recent key developments in respiratory disease.
To give a GP focused update on five important developments in the area of respiratory medicine:
1. New guidance on assessing fitness to fly in respiratory patients
2. Using indacaterol – a new bronchodilator for COPD
3. Using roflumilast in severe COPD
4. A review of the data on the SMART system in asthma
5. The updated BTS/SIGN guidelines on asthma
This module will be free for all registered members of Pulse Learning until 7 December 2011.