This module offers advice on protecting small practices from financial shocks, covering:
- Forming a resource-sharing arrangement with other small or singlehanded practices locally
- Forecasting your income, including list-growth, and income new QOF for 2013/4 and LESs
After reading these articles you will be asked to record your learning points and some action points to earn a suggested 1 CPD credit. Below are some suggested questions to reflect on as you work through the module:
- What is your financial forecast, based on current contract proposals? Have you made sure staff members are free for your initial QOF planning meetings?
- What rate of list growth are you aiming to maintain this year, and how will you manage that?
- If you’re not yet in a partnership, how could you set one up?