To improve your understanding of:
- Common symptoms and signs of endometriosis
- Empirical treatment strategies
- Investigations and further management
- Recurrence of endometriosis
- Infertility associated with endometriosis
In this interactive module, you will learn as you work through real-life primary care patient scenarios. You will be assessed before starting the module and again at the end, to gauge how your knowledge has improved.
You don’t have to complete the whole module in one sitting. You can break off at any point mid-module and pick up again where you left off by pressing the Resume Module button alongside the module title in your Pulse Learning CPD log