Now in its 22nd successful year, Primary Care continues to be at the forefront of health care events as the UK’s leading conference and exhibition for primary and community health care professionals!
Featuring an outstanding conference programme, excellent line up of speakers and comprehensive exhibition Primary Care 2012 provides unrivalled learning and networking opportunities, allowing you to refresh your knowledge, skills and role.
Why you should attend:
- Find out about the latest clinical and government initiatives and prepare yourself for future NHS developments
- Update your skills and meet your professional educational requirements
- Enhance your job role
- Network with colleagues and learn from examples of best practice
- Choose from 17 pick and mix conference programmes for GPs, PCT/NHS managers, nurses, podiatrists/chiropodists, dietitians/nutritionists and AHPs
- See a wealth of new ideas, services and products plus gain hands-on experience from two live wellbeing theatres
- Primary Care 2012 is completely free of charge to attend for practising health care professionals